Cold Laser Therapy is an FDA approved, exciting new technology which is used to treat acute injuries and chronic pain.
It is a handheld, light emitting medical device which is used over different parts of the body, and provides a non-invasive and drug free alternative to people who suffer from a wide range of symptoms.
- Athletic Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Inflammatory and Scarring Conditions
- Migraine Headache
- Muscle/Joint Pains
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Post Operative Pain
- Sprains and Strains
- Wound Healing
While some patients get immediate results, it is more typical to expect 6-10 treatments before seeing lasting results. Less severe or acute injuries will require fewer treatments than chronic conditions.
The Benefits Include:
- Relief of acute and chronic pain,
- Increase the speed of tissue repair
- Increase blood supply to affected area
- Stimulates the immune system
- Stimulates nerve function
- Promotes faster wound healing
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Reduces inflammation
Massage, in conjunction with chiropractic care, can greatly enhance your quality of life. Please note that Massage Therapy qualifies for Health Flex coverage.